Dear Dugoni School family,
2019 is coming to a close. We are getting ready to turn the page and enter an exciting new chapter in the Dugoni School’s story. I would like to thank you all for being an important part of our success this past year. You are an important part of the Dugoni School family, whether you are a student, resident, faculty or staff member, patient, alumnus, supporter or community partner.
With your continued involvement we will remain a trusted leader in the delivery of world-class dental education for our students and residents, and the delivery of outstanding care for our more than 28,000 patients.
Our school’s stated purpose is to help people lead healthy lives, and I wish you good health, cheer, and peace during the holiday season and beyond.
Enjoy your time with family, friends and other loved ones. I look forward to seeing you after a well-deserved holiday break.
Nader A. Nadershahi, DDS, MBA, EdD
P.S. Below are a few educational and entertaining holiday health-related web links I’ve recently come across that I wanted to share with you. I hope you find them useful!
- Peaceful Piano: Calm and Beautiful Classical Music for Rest and Relaxation
- Holiday Music to Help Get You in the Spirit of the Holiday Season
- 12 Ways to Have a Healthy Holiday Season
- Tips for Health Holiday Eating
- Holiday Mental Health Tips
- Fit Tips for Returning to Fitness after the Holiday Hiatus
- Guide to Taking the Best Holiday Photos on Instagram